Ivacy PS5 VPN – Embracing the Future Today
The PS5 reveal event took the internet by storm, especially considering how the console’s look was finally revealed after showing off a phenomenal lineup of games for the next-generation console. Throughout the event, the console was teased, but then when it was finally revealed, social media platforms were ablaze with debate. Some believed the new design was unlike anything they had seen before, while others claimed the Xbox Series X was a much better-looking console.
Whether the PS5 looks good or not, you decide.
Now what is interesting about the upcoming next-generation console from Sony is the fact it will have two variants: one with a 4K Blu-ray disc drive and a Digital Edition.
When compared together, the PS5 Digital Edition looks considerably thinner than its Blu-Ray disc drive counterpart. Of course, this is because it does not have a Blu-Ray drive, which would take up a ton of space. Also, it is worth noting that this version is estimated to be at least $100 cheaper.
Importance of PS5 VPN
Before you get into more details about the PS5, let’s take a look at the importance of a PS5 VPN.
Seeing how there are rumors suggesting the PS5 will be an always-online console, not many people will be happy. All people care about is playing the latest games on their favorite console, and the last thing they need is to worry about being monitored or tracked because they are online 24/7. Now, this is where a VPN comes into the picture, but not just any VPN will do.
A reliable VPN like Ivacy VPN is a must for users that want to play their favorite games without having to worry about being compromised. If you are one of those people, you too will find Ivacy VPN to be a great asset.
Another reason why Ivacy VPN is the best option out there has to do with it being the only PS5 VPN available right now. If you look for a VPN for PS5, you will come across zero options, except for Ivacy VPN.
Since Ivacy VPN is all about its customers, it has made setting up a VPN on any device a breeze, even those that may have not been released yet. If you are wondering how, it largely has to do with our one-size-fits-all approach, especially for consoles.
That being said, let’s take a look at how you can set up Ivacy’s PS5 VPN after getting a subscription.
Setting up Ivacy VPN for PS5 via Router
- Setup Ivacy’s PS5 VPN on your router.
- On your PS5, select Settings > Network Settings> Set up Internet Connection.
- Use Wi-Fiupon confirmation.
- Set the connection method to Easy, if asked.
- Select your Wireless internet connection, and enter your credentials.
- Make sure you select Do Not Use a Proxy Server.
- Finally, continue by accepting all settings.
Setting up Ivacy VPN for PS5 via Windows
- Download and install Ivacy VPN on your Windows device.
- Connect your PS5 to your Windows device via a crossover cable.
- Access the Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left, click on Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Ivacy VPN’s icon and select Properties
- Select the Sharing tab and enable Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
- Click on the drop-down menu for Home Networking Connection. Select your choice of connection to be shared with your PS5. Click OK.
- On your PS5 access Settings > Network Settings > Set up Internet Connection.
- Select Use a LAN Cable, and set the connection method to Easy.
- Select Do Not Use a Proxy Server when asked.
- Lastly, finalize the process by accepting all settings. Select Test Connection to verify whether the process was successful or not.
By following the instructions provided above, you will have a PS5 VPN set up in no time. Apart from keeping you safe and secure from prying eyes, you will also benefit from complete internet freedom.
Since the console will be used for much more than gaming, like streaming content from popular platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and so on. You can use Ivacy’s PS5 VPN to unblock said streaming platforms, or even access content from other regions which would otherwise be unavailable to you. Additionally, you can also use it to score some amazing deals and discounts. If a deal or discount is unavailable in your region, simply connect to a VPN server from a region where it is available. It really does not get any better than this!
Notable PS5 Game Announcements
With that out of the way, here are some prominent PS5 games for you to look forward to:
Horizon: Forbidden West
Resident Evil: VILLAGE
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Gran Turismo 7
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Other notable titles to look forward to are as follows:
- Project Athia
- Astro’s Playroom
- Demon’s Souls
- GTA V: Expanded & Enhanced
- Oddworld: Soulstorm
- Hitman III, and more.
PS5 Hardware Specifications
Like Microsoft, Sony has been giving information about the PS5 little by little. The console is expected to be released during the holiday season, but there is speculation that might not be the case if the COVID-19 epidemic continues to rage on.
As for the hardware that comes with the PS5; it is powered by an AMD Zen 2 CPU, an eight-core processor backed with an AMD RDNA 2-based GPU. The AMD chips will provide a staggering 10.28 teraflops of power, which will be made possible through variable frequencies on the CPU and the GPU. To boost load times, the console will come with 825GB of SSD storage, with transfer speeds of 5.5GB/s. To benefit from this, Sony has recommended that all games should be installed on the internal SSD.
Taking these specs into account, it is not difficult to see how and why the PS5 will be able to support 4K graphics at 120Hz, and even 8K graphics for that matter.
There you have, you have everything you need to know about Sony’s latest console. Also, if you are looking for the best of next-gen gaming and online security and anonymity, make sure you use a PS5 VPN at all times. Rest assured, this is one of those decisions you will not end up regretting.