Fast Download & Play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC
- Here’s the bare minimum that you’ll need (1080p, low settings)
- Here’s what’s recommended (1080p, high settings)
- Taking things further (1440p, ultra settings)
- Here’s what we REALLY recommend (2160p, ultra settings)
- Here’s the bare minimum (1080-p, RT medium settings)
- Here’s what we recommend (1440p, RT ultra settings)
- Ray Tracing Ultra (2160p, ultra settings)
- Where to find a good VPN service for online gaming and torrent downloads
- [Solved] Cyberpunk 2077 black screen issue
There are very few gamers out there who haven’t already given in to the charms of Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure game that is set in Night City—a city bedazzled with glamour, wealth, power, and body modification.
As a player, you pose as V, an outlaw who is committed to acquiring a rare implant that promises immortality. Over the course of the game, players can choose what they look like, the skills they display, their cyberware, and playing style, creating their own unique story.
As a PC game that takes the player by the hand and pulls him in, Cyberpunk 2077 is a virtual heaven for gamers who like to take risks, love creativity, and appreciate challenges.
If you’ve been looking for a place to download the cracked version of Cyberpunk 2077 for free, you’re at the right place. In this article, we’re going to be talking about everything you need to know to crack the game and play it for free on your PC.
Ready to take a deeper dive into a whole new world? Let’s start with the system requirements.
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements
Cyberpunk 2077 is a powerful game (and we mean POWERFUL) this means that it is both graphic- and processor-intensive. In simpler words, there are certain checkpoints that your system will need to meet in order to make sure that you can enjoy an uninterrupted experience.
So before we get down to the more interesting stuff, like how to download and play Cyberpunk 2077 on your PC, let’s get you all set up with the system and everything that you’ll need to be a able to follow the actual download guide and avoid further problems.
Here’s the bare minimum that you’ll need (1080p, low settings)
To get started, you’ll need at least a Windows 7 64-bit operating system on a machine that is based on Intel Core i5- 3570k or above, (AMD FX-8310 will also work fine here.) You’ll need a minimum of 8GB RAM and a GPU based on Nvidia GTX 780 (again, AMD Radeon RX 470 will also make do)
We recommend a minimum of 3GB VRAM and a storage capacity of 70GB HDD, just to get started.
Even though these are the bare minimum of what you’ll need if you really want to explore this game, let’s be honest; it’s a little similar to just settling.
If you want to enjoy the experience, let’s talk a little about the recommended settings.
Here’s what’s recommended (1080p, high settings)
Starting off with the recommended operating system to play the game seamlessly and smoothly, we’d love it if you already had Windows 10 64-bit installed on your machine. When it comes to the hardware, it would really help enhance your playing experience if your machine was a solid core i7-4790 or an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G.
A 12GB RAM is a GREAT place to start playing the game coupled with a Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB/GTX Super GPU. (Again, if you don’t have access to that, an AMD Radeon RX 470 would work perfectly fine)
Finally, we also recommend a 6GB VRAM and a 70GB SSD storage so you can experience Cyberpunk in its almost-full glory.
Now, if you only have these, Cyberpunk 2077 will work beautifully on your PC—however, it’s how they say ‘there’s always a little room for improvement’. If you want to take this up a notch, here are the high 1440p ultra settings.
Taking things further (1440p, ultra settings)
Taking lead from the recommended settings, again, we recommend having the updated windows 10 in the 64-bit version, on an Intel Core i7-4790 machine (but as we said earlier, if you don’t have that, an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G would give you the same performance.
Pairing a 12GB Ram with a Nvidia RTX 2060 or an AMD Radeon RX 5700XT will give you an even better graphical experience. Finally, throw in at least 6GBs of VRAM and 70GBs SSD of storage space and you have a set-up ready to be put to good use by a gaming fan.
Here’s what we REALLY recommend (2160p, ultra settings)
If you’re still not satisfied though, these ultra settings might just be what you’re looking for to have that ultimate gaming experience.
Adding on to the same OS and GPU from the previous settings (Windows 10 64-bit, core i7), in this set-up, we’re introducing a 16GB RAM instead of the previous 12GB, and leveling up the GPU to a Nvidia RTX 2080/RTX 3070 or an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT.
Finally, we’re increasing the VRAM here from 6GB to 8GB while maintaining the previous 70GB SSD storage space, and there you have it.
That being said, let’s talk about Ray Tracing now—an important graphic setting if you’re playing a story-based simulation game. Ray tracing is important when you want to make sure that your graphics look as real as possible.
This setting feature adds the effect of having the light bounce off the object, adding depth and dimension to the graphics quality. When it comes to Cyberpunk 2077, there are two ray-tracing presets available to you, RT Medium, and RT Ultra—the effect of both, are pretty self-explanatory.
Now, let’s take a look at the minimum and recommended settings for the Ray Tracing feature.
Here’s the bare minimum (1080-p, RT medium settings)
Starting with a Windows 10 64-bit operating system and an Intel Core i7-4790 CPU, (or, the AMD Ryzen 33200, you know the drill), RT medium settings also require a whopping 16GB RAM.
Plug it all in with a Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU, hooked up to a 6GB VRAM and a 70GB SSD storage space, and you get the basic settings for being able to use the Ray Tracing settings with the Cyberpunk 2077.
Here’s what we recommend (1440p, RT ultra settings)
That’s not all though; if you want to move on to the more advanced ultra settings, here’s what you need to get started: a Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a Core i7-6700 machine (alternative: AMD Ryzen 5 3600), a 16GB RAM, a Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU paired with a powerful 8GB VRAM and the standard storage space of 70GB SSD.
Ray Tracing Ultra (2160p, ultra settings)
That’s not all though. If you really want to make sure that you’re getting your money’s worth, there’s one more option for you; the ultimate 2160p ultra mode for the kind of gaming experience you wouldn’t want to step out of.
For this, the only thing you’ll want to change from the recommended 1440p ultra settings is to replace the Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU with a Nvidia RTX 3080 and upgrade the VRAM from 8GB to 10GB.
Once you’ve got everything set up, let’s move on to actually downloading, installing, and playing Cyberpunk 2077 on your PC.
Steps to download & play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC – Guide
Now that we’re done with the basics, we’re ready to get started on the actual meat of the matter. Downloading and playing Cyberpunk 2077 on your PC for free. Sounds like a dream doesn’t it?
There’s just one more thing we need to talk about before you we give you the actual steps to download and the guide to play: security! Online downloading and gaming is fun until your IP address gets leaked, your computer gets hacked, and your personal information is used against you.
To avoid getting into any form of trouble, a good idea to try and remain as anonymous as possible. This is where a good VPN service steps in to save the day. VPN services mask your local IP address by connecting you to a remote server, making it impossible to trace any online activity back to you. Apart from keeping you safe online, VPN services also help you unblock sites that are blocked in your country includes sites where you can download free games and torrents.
Where to find a good VPN service for online gaming and torrent downloads
When looking to download a VPN service that will give you a safe and anonymous gaming experience, it’s easy to fall into the trap of free services. One major risk with free service providers is that there is a chance that they may be selling your personal data to companies.
Of course, we aren’t saying that ALL free service providers sell your data; nonetheless, it’s best to not take that risk. Another common issue with free and low-quality VPN services is low-level security and low speed which ends up disrupting the entire gaming experience.
Having said that, we understand the importance of cost-effectiveness, which is why Ivacy—a super-powerful VPN service comes with three payment plans, several different modes of payment that you can use, and even a 30-day money-back guarantee.
On top of that, the service offers several robust security features including IPv6 leak protection, a secure DNS, multiple protocols, DDoS protection, a kill switch, split-tunneling, and 10 multi-logins among several other features—all for the price of a cheeseburger per month if you subscribe to their yearly and 5-year plans.
Now, onto what we promised. Downloading and playing the Cyberpunk 2077 crack!
Before following all these steps, make sure that you have purchased the service and have switched it on.
- Follow this link to download the game on your PC for free.
- Once you have the game downloaded, open it in the folder, right-click, and select ‘extract here’.
- If your machine is according to the recommended set-up requirements, this shouldn’t take that long. Still, if you’re working with the minimum requirements, you can just let this run while you focus on something else.
- Once the game is extracted, you should be able to open up the folders.
- Open the folder labeled Cyberpunk 2077, and run the exe application as an Administrator.
And there you have it! Cyberpunk 2077 ready to play!
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 for PC
Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 was officially released on 22nd January 2021 and focuses on stability improvements among various others that includes fixing some bugs in the previous version. The creators of the game have also declared that they will be continuing to improve patch 1.1 in 1.2 and further updates.
Here are a few things that are new and improved on the patch 1.1 update.
- The memory usage is more optimized in various systems inside the game, for example, the characters, navigation, interactions, laser effects, street lights, and environmental damage systems among others.
- The update has fixed major crashes and issues including loading saves and game opening and closing.
- An issue between calls from Delamain and Epistrophy was fixed.
- An issue where Judy was able to teleport underground in Pyramid Song was sorted.
- An issue that made it almost impossible to communicate with the Zen Master in the Poem of The Atoms was fixed.
- A problem where Takemura was unable to call in Down in The Street was fixed.
- A problem where Jackie would disappear in The Pickup was solved.
- An issue regarding missing braindance prompts was solved.
- An invalid item was removed from the loot.
Impressed? These are just a handful of things that were updated in patch 1.1, and we already can’t wait for 1.2 and other updates. If you want to read up more on everything that was updated, you can go ahead and read the full list here on their official website.
(Add a video of how the game looks after updating the patch version)
[Solved] Cyberpunk 2077 black screen issue
One of the most common issues Cyberpunk 2077 players face is seeing a black screen when loading a saved game. In most cases, music continues to play in the background while the screen displays…absolutely nothing.
If you’ve been facing the same issue, don’t worry, there are a bunch of things you can try fix them. Let’s go over the top ones, one by one.
Try using Windows Defender Firewall
The main purpose of the Windows Defender Firewall is to make sure that unauthorized users and people can’t access personal files, data, and resources on your computer. If you’re experiencing the black screen issue, here’s what to do about it:
- First of all, hit the Windows logo key and open up your start menu. You should see Windows Defender Firewall among the results, when you find it, click it.
- When you’re done, you should see a “allow an app through Windows Defender Firewall” over on the left side of the screen, when you see it, click it.
- When you’ve done that, you should see a whole menu of apps open up. If that’s visible, take a look at the right-hand corner at the bottom of the window, at a button that says ‘Allow another app’.
- Next, click ‘browse.’
- Finally, navigate to the drive on which you have the game installed, select the game and click ‘Open.’
- Next, click ‘Add.’
- If you’ve followed this correctly, you should be able to see your game on the list. Make sure that you’ve tick-marked the ‘Public’ and ‘Private’ checkboxes before clicking ‘Ok’ to save the changes made.
If your black screen problem was occurring due to a lack of privacy, this should solve it. If you’re still facing the issue, let’s move on to the next method of solving it.
Make sure your graphics driver is up to date
You probably already know this, but your graphics card is one of the most important parts of your computer. It is also where the issue typically lies when you’re facing issues regarding graphics in your games—like seeing a black screen.
If you want to try updating your graphics driver to fix the screen issue, there are two ways to go about it. The first way is to do it manually. Let’s take a look at how it’s done.
Manually updating your graphics driver
Once the files are downloaded and ready, all you need to do is open the driver and follow the instructions by the installation wizard. Nvidia users can also the Geoforce Experience application to update their drivers.
Updating the graphics driver automatically
Updating the driver manually is a great option, but it is okay if you’re not familiar with the technicalities. You can always use Driver Easy to update it automatically.
Driver Easy is a tool that recognizes your system and finds the right driver for it—automatically. To update your graphic driver automatically, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all, download and install the Driver Easy tool here.
- Next, run the tool and select ‘scan now’. This will get the tool to scan your computer for any issues with the drivers.
- Next, select ‘update all’ to automatically download and install the right version of all your drivers.
- Once this is done, go ahead and restart your computer and load up your game to check if your issue has been resolved.
If even this doesn’t fix it, don’t start worrying just yet. Let’s look at one more method that could get rid of it.
Update your Windows to 20H2
Many players have reported that their black screen issue was resolved automatically once they updated their windows from 10 to 20H2. This is where things get a little tricky, as a lot of people think they already are up to date when they aren’t.
A quick fix for that is to check what version you’re on, manually. Don’t know how? Follow these steps!
- Press the Windows logo key + I. You should now see the windows settings app.
- Select ‘System.’
- Select ‘About’ from the panel on the left side, and scroll down to the ‘Windows Specification’ section.
This is where you’ll be able to find your windows version. If you find that yours isn’t 20H2, do this:
- Run the Windows 10 Update Assistant and select ‘update now.’
- When the application has finished downloading, follow the instruction on the installation wizard and finish the process.
- Once you’re done, your computer will automatically restart and run on the updated windows version. Check your game to see if the issue persists.
If it still does, don’t worry. We have one final method that just might do the trick for you.
Verify the integrity of your gaming files
One of the many reasons the black screen issue even occurs in the first place is that some of your gaming files are corrupt, or even missing. To fix this, here’s how to verify the integrity of your game files.
There are three main platforms you can use to play the game; Steam, GOG Galaxy 2.0, and Epic games launcher. Depending on your platform, open up the clients and verify your files.
Once you’re done, you’ll know if any of your files are corrupt or missing, which means that you might need to re-download the game to resolve the issue.
That was all folks! If you have any more questions regarding downloading and playing Cyberpunk 2077, please feel free to reach out to us with your query in the comments below, and we’ll make sure to answer it. Also, enough emphasis cannot be made on the fact you will need to use a VPN to avoid getting in trouble. Make sure you use a reliable and trustworthy VPN, like Ivacy VPN.