There are more than 23 million active Kodi users. This statistic alone is a testimony to the fact that Kodi is one of the most popular media centers for movie geeks and cord-cutters. It provides a large number of addons – both official and unofficial – facilitating users to watch their favorite TV shows, movies, and sporting events live over the internet.
When it comes to Kodi add-ons, Exodus is the most downloaded Kodi addon amongst Kodi users. It enjoys an undeniable trust within the Kodi community – thanks to its user-friendly features and easy installation process. Do keep in mind though, Exodus is a third party addon for Kodi. However, it has been abandoned by its original developers and has been replaced by Kodi Exodus Redux instead.
Kodi Exodus Redux gives you access to as much content as Exodus, in fact, it even has the same logo. When compared, Exodus Redux proves to be an even better addon than Exodus itself.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how you can install Exodus Redux on Kodi.
How To Install Exodus Redux on Kodi
How To Install Kodi Exodus Redux Addon – Primary Method
- Click the System Icon from the top left side of the screen
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source on the left
- Click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: https://i-a-c.github.io and click OK
- In the next box down name it Redux and click OK
- Return to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Select the Package Installer Icon on the top left side of the screen
- Select Install from zip file > repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip
- Wait for the installation confirmation
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Exodus Redux Repo
- Select Video Add-ons > locate Exodus Redux from the list > and then Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled message
- Return to the main menu once more, then select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > finally Exodus Redux
How To Install Kodi Exodus Redux Addon – Alternative Method
- On the home screen select Addons > Program Addons > Indigo Kodi Addon
- Select Addon Installer > Git Browser
- Press any key to get rid of the prompt that appears
- Select Search by GitHub Username > New Search
- Enter the following username: I-A-C
- Click OK > repository.exodusredux-0.0.1.zip > Install
- Once the installation is complete, click Continue
- Return to the home screen, select Addons
- Select the Package Installer > Install from Repository > Exodus Redux Repo
- Select Video Add-ons > Exodus Redux addon > Install
- Wait for the installation Kodi Exodus Redux installation to complete.
If you are looking for more Kodi addons to check out to watch your favorite content, then you these best Kodi addons will be right up your alley.
Exodus Redux Kodi Features to Look Out for
Exodus Redux for Kodi is very reliable. Some of its most notable features include:
- Has one of the best scrapers out of them all, referred to as Open Scrapers.
- Its scrapers gather high-quality content.
- The addon is very fast. It is faster than Exodus even.
- It has a massive content library.
- The library is updated frequently, with some content being added hours after being broadcast.
- It is complete free of cost!
For a better streaming experience while using Exodus, make sure you use a Kodi VPN. Not only will you benefit from improved upload and download speeds, but you will be safe and secure through and through.