There is hardly a week left for the highly anticipated 61st Annual Grammy Awards, fans are expecting one hell of a show. The Red Carpet event will begin and will eventually lead to the awards ceremony, with celebrities including Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Cardi B and many more taking center stage at the Staples Center.
How To Watch Grammy Awards 2019
The Grammy Awards 2019 will premiere on CBS at 8.00PM E.T on Sunday, February 10, 2019. The show will be hosted by none other than Alicia Keys.
The ceremony will reorganize the best recordings, artists, and compositions of the eligibility year running from 2017 – 2018. The nominations for the Grammy Awards 2019 had been announced previously on December 7, 2018.
If you can’t wait for what is to come, follow the steps below to watch Grammy Awards 2019
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN with your username and password
- Download and install Ivacy VPN app on your desired system or platform (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux).
- From the ‘Smart Selection Tool’ select the server location from where you want to watch Grammys online. If you want to watch Grammys live on CBC channel, you must connect to the fastest Canada Server.
- Click on the ‘Connect’ button
That’s pretty much it. Once connected, visit CBC’s official website and enjoy Grammy Awards Live Stream!
When thinking about Grammy performances, nobody can forget Adele’s performance tribute for George Michael in 2017.
So far, no acts have been confirmed to take center stage, at least for now. However, seeing how previous years have seen performances from Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran and Rihanna; it is certain this year will be a treat too.
Grammy Awards 2019 Nominees
The long-awaited nominations were revealed by Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara, Zane Lowe, and Janelle Monae in December 2018. This year will have a massive 84 categories, including one that everybody wants to come on top for – Best Album of the Year.
Kendrick Lamar leads the pack with 8 nominations, followed by Drake who has 7 nominations. The nominations are as follows:
“Song of the Year”
- All the Stars – Kendrick Duckworth, Solana Rowe, Anthony Tiffith, Al Shuckburgh, and Mark Spears
- Boo’d Up – Larrance Dopson, Joelle James, Ella Mai, and Dijon McFarlan
- God’s Plan – Aubrey Graham, Daveon Jackson, Brock Korsan, Ron Latour, Matthew Samuels, and Noah Shebib
- In My Blood – Teddy Geiger, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes, and Geoffrey Warburton
- The Joke – Brandi Carlile, Dave Cobb, Phil Hanseroth and Tim Hanseroth
- The Middle – Sarah Aarons, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Marcus Lomax, Kyle Trewartha, Michael Trewartha, and Anton Zaslavski
- Shallow – Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Anthony Rossomando and Andrew Wyatt
- This Is America – Donald Glover and Ludwig Göransson
“Album of the Year”
- Invasion of Privacy – Cardi B
- By the Way, I Forgive You – Brandi Carlile
- Scorpion – Drake
- H.E.R. – H.E.R.
- Beerbongs & Bentleys – Post Malone
- Dirty Computer – Janelle Monae
- Golden Hour – Kacey Musgraves
- Black Panther: The Album – Kendrick Lamar
“Record of the Year”
- I Like It – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- The Joke – Brandi Carlile
- This is America – Childish Gambino
- God’s Plan – Drake
- Shallow – Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- Rockstar – Post Malone feat. 21 Savage
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris, and Grey
“Best New Artists”
- Chloe x Halle
- Greta Van Fleet
- Dua Lipa
- Bebe Rexha
- Luke Combs
- Margo Price
- Jorja Smith
Catch all the exciting coverage of the Red Carpet and enjoy watching the Grammys ceremony with Ivacy VPN.