The most highly anticipated fight between Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury is right around the corner. The fight for the World Heavyweight Championship will take place on the 1st of December, 2018 at the Staples Center located in the City of Angels AKA Los Angeles.
The fight had been teased for quite some time now, and finally, fans will get their money’s worth by getting to see these unstoppable forces of nature go head-to-head for the fight of a lifetime. It goes without saying it is going to be the biggest fight of 2018.
If you want to watch the action live this Saturday, buckled your seats, because you can easily do so from the comfort of your home. How? That is because you will find everything about watching Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury online for free right here.
Fight Date and Schedule for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Live
As already mentioned earlier, the fight will take place on the 1st of December, 2018. The clash will go down in the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The fight will be broadcasted live at 5:00 AM (2nd of December GMT)
Unblock Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Live Streams
Before you go any further, you need to understand that the solutions being offered to watch the fight for free will require you to overcome geo-restrictions. Geo-restrictions are set in place to prevent users from different regions to access any and all content online. As frustrating as that may be, there is a way to deal with this problem for good, that too without compromising your online safety, security and anonymity. To make that possible, follow these instructions:
- Get an Ivacy VPN subscription
- Download and Install Ivacy on your preferred device
- Connect to a VPN server (US or UK)
- Enjoy the bout between an unstoppable force vs an immovable object!
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Live Streams Online from Anywhere
The Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight will be live throughout the US. This means only a limited list of broadcasters will actually air the fight.
The fight will be live on Showtime as a pay-per-view event, but it will be live on BT Sports Box Office in the UK too. The fight will be restricted to people from other regions, which is unfair considering the scope of the event.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Online on Official Channels
When it comes to the fight, you can watch it via Showtime or BT Sports Box Office. Neither of said options is available for free, but if you so desire you can opt for taking this route if you do not want to go out of your way to watch Wilder vs Fury. But then again, you will still need a VPN, since the channels are geo-restricted.
If you do want to watch the match for free, your best bet would be BoxNation. Once again, this alternative is not free from geo-restrictions, so you will need a VPN to connect to a region where you stream the fight effortlessly.
In case additional broadcasters are taken on board for the fight, Ivacy VPN will keep you updated.
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for Free
If you do not want to depend on official channels to get your Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fix, then you are not out for the count. You can actually watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for free. But in this case, you will need Ivacy VPN for Kodi.
Once you have Ivacy set up on Kodi, you can watch the match by installing SportsDevil on Kodi. However, there are two ways you can go about acquiring said addon on Kodi:
1. Using Ares Wizard
- Access Kodi
- Go to Homepage > Settings
- Select File Manager> Add Source> None
- Enter http://ares-repo.eu >OK
- Enter Ares Wizard
- Go back to Homepage > Add-ons
- Select the Unbox icon
- Select Install from Zip file> Ares Wizard > aresproject-0.0.8.zip
- Go back to Add-on> Install from repository> Ares Project> program add-ons > Ares Wizard
- Click Install
- Your Ares Wizard Addon will be installed.
- Now go back to Add-ons
- Select Program Add-ons
- Download Ares Wizard
- Access Browsers Add-ons
- Select it and you’ll come across SportsDevil > click Install
- Now go to the Homepage> Add-ons
- Voila, SportsDevil will now be available for use
2. Using Media Repo
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Expert Mode > Add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources” and click “Yes” on the popup message
- Return to the Homepage
- Go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source and select None
- In the text box above, enter “http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff”
- In the text box below, enter “Media repo” and click “OK”
- Return to the Homepage
- Go to Add-ons and click on the “Unbox” icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “Install from Zip file” and navigate to the file named “Media repo”
- Click colossus-x-x-x.zipto install
- Wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen
- Now click Install from repositoryand select Colossus Repo to open
- Go back to Video Add-ons and click on Sportsdevil to install
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen
- Return to Kodi home screen
- Go to Add-ons > Videos Add-ons > SportsDevil to launch SportsDevil
- From the SportsDevil home screen, click on Live Sports and go to Eu > Boxing
Note: Ivacy VPN in no way promotes streaming content illegally, and highly recommend users to get an official PPV subscription to watch the upcoming fight.
If you think you have missed out somewhere, or are having problems accessing Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi, the following video will help you out in this regard:
Install Ares Wizard – Video Instructions
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson on Fury on Kodi via SportsDevil
Once you have SportsDevil up and running on Kodi, here is what you need to do:
- Access Kodi
- Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil
- Select Boxing > Streams
Now that you know how to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for free, prepare yourself for an unforgettable match. Make the necessary preparations so that you watch the bout uninterrupted. And remember, use Ivacy VPN to not only stream the fight but to remain safe, anonymous and secure online no matter what you do online.