Do you know Kodi forks? Well, guess what Venom Kodi addon is a fork of the wildly popular Exodus. The addon is fast to get updates, is well-managed and its new code development is a breeze of fresh air. As with any third party Kodi addons, they are likely to get shut down with their repositories closed. This has led to a rise in demand for Venom.
So let’s jump right in on how you can install Venom addon on Kodi.
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon on Kodi v. 17 & Above
Follow these steps in order to install Venom Kodi addon on both versions, Krypton and Leia:
- Open Kodi
- On the main menu, go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Double click on Add Source > None
- Paste the following address http://123venom.github.io
- Hit Done
- Click on the box below and name Source such as venom or anything you like
- Press OK
- Go back to the home screen.
- Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Select Install from Zip File > venom > repository.venom-1.6.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Venom Repository > Video Add-ons > Venom
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- You have successfully set up Venom on Kodi!
Why You Need a VPN for Kodi Venom
Kodi is an open-source paltform but the streaming is made up of both official and unofficial addons. Since unofficial addons are considered violating copyright laws Kodi’s authenticity is often questioned. Official addons are paid whereas unofficial addons are free.
Although, if you intend to bask in unofficial addons, make sure you employ a decent VPN service such as Ivacy. A VPN will hide your IP address and lets you carry out internet activities including streaming in complete anonymity. That way you stay clear of ISP monitoring and surveillance agencies.
Users without a Kodi VPN get a DMCA notice but with Ivacy, you can expect security and privacy due to its military-grade encryption and so on.
You can configure Ivacy on your device in the following steps:
- Register and download Ivacy on your device
- Connect to the desired server preferably US server
- Launch Kodi and select Venom addon
- Stream your favorite content unlike anything else!
After this, you are good to go.
Venom Kodi Addon Features
Venom addon provides a user interface that is easier to navigate. The categories which Venom offers Movies, TV Shows, New Movies, Recently Aired, Search, Tools, News, etc. There is also good news for Trakt users. Link your account with Venom so that all your favorite content remains in sync.
Moreover, Venom addon works seamlessly across all devices on which you have Kodi installed. As stated, Venom addon has risen to popularity due to other notable addons going offline, all at once. The best part about Venom is it constantly fetch content from good quality streams. In short, there is nothing like bad streams with Venom.
Are you ready to watch Venom on Kodi?