How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi
- What Is Titanium Build For Kodi
- How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi Jarvis
- Are There Steps To Titanium Build Update 2018
- A Word Of Caution!
- Does Kodi Titanium Build Have Exodus
- How To Install Titanium Build Kodi On Firestick
- How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi Android
- To Wrap It Up
What Is Titanium Build For Kodi
We will get into Titanium build Kodi a little later but first, tell us when you hear the word Titanium, what is it that comes to your mind? Is it the atomic number 22 from the periodic table with the Ti symbol ? Titanium is a strong element but is lightweight at the same time. It provides resistance against corrosion.
But we are not here talking about how it fares as an element rather what Titanium build means when it comes to Kodi. Titanium build for Kodi packs the same properties as above such as a strong bundle of addons. However, when you install the build on your preferred Kodi device, it only weighs around 500 MB.
The build is easily one of the stable builds out there. So no wonder it is a widely popular build among the Kodi community. The installation will provide you with an interface which is both clean and sleek for simpler navigation.
No clutter or intricate menus to confuse the user with, only a delightful experience to look forward to. That is perhaps the biggest reason why Titanium build Kodi is loved by fans everywhere! As a user, you will notice that the build packs addons for movies, TV shows, and live sports.
Addons such as Placenta and Neptune Rising make up an elaborate list of movies. For the TV shows, we have Vader’s TV and Gear TV with content available in HD quality. As a sports fan, you are in luck, since it contains Sports Devil and Sports Hub addons to help you stream your favorite sport live.
The Supreme builds wizard Titanium is a repository through which you can install the Titanium build for Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Jarvis.
How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Kodi 17.6 Krypton is the latest version available for download. Kodi 18 Leia is still in its development stages and is not out for public use, yet. The process of installing Titanium build Kodi is pretty straightforward.
Note: Make sure to enable Unknown Sources under Kodi System Settings in order to allow for installation of third-party addons.
Follow these simple steps:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings and then File Manager
- Double click on Add Source and paste this address http://repo.supremebuilds.com/
- Press OK and rename the media source to Supreme. Press OK again to exit.
- On the home screen, go to Addons, and choose to Install from zip file
- Then click on Supreme -> repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the addon enabled notification. Be patient.
- Now choose to Install from repository
- In there, navigate to Supreme Builds Repository -> Program Addons -> Supreme Builds Wizard and press Install
- Similar to the above wait for the addon installed notification
- Back on the home screen find Addons -> Program Addons -> Supreme Builds Wizard -> Krypton Builds
- Choose Titanium Build on this screen and you are all set to enjoy Titanium build on Kodi
How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi Jarvis
Kodi 16 Jarvis can be referred to as a classic version of the media streaming platform. Outlined below are steps on how you can install Titanium build Kodi on it:
- Launch Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Head to System -> File Manager
- Choose to Add Source
- Press None and type in the following URL https://repo.supremebuilds.com -> Hit Done
- Name the media source to Supreme -> Done, and then press OK
- Open System tab and go to Addons -> Install from zip file
- Select Supreme and then repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip
- Subsequently, wait for the addon enabled notification
- Next, Install from repository -> Supreme Builds Repository -> Program Addons -> Supreme Builds Wizard
- Addon installed notification will display in the top right corner of your screen
- Hit Esc key to go back to the home screen and select Programs
- The only difference here is to click on Supreme Builds Wizard and then selecting Jarvis Builds -> Titanium,
And voila it’s done!
Are There Steps To Titanium Build Update 2018
Titanium build Kodi is known for getting updated on a daily basis. However, users have complained as to the updates being full of errors and it is thus, recommended to always settle for a fresh install. That means factory resetting your Kodi device or even clearing the cache will work sometimes. Then begin by installing the repo, wizard and then the build.
Turn off the automatic updating feature for the build and download it separately to proceed with the setup. Here’s how to do that:
- Download the Zip File on your preferred Kodi device
- On the home screen choose Addons and then select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you placed the downloaded file on your device/system and choose repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip
- Be patient and wait for the addon enabled message to appear
- Now select Install from Repository and then click Supreme Builds Repository
- Launch Program Addons then select Supreme Builds Wizard and press Install
- Wait for the installation confirmation notification
- Go back to the home screen -> Addons -> Program Addons -> Supreme Builds Wizard -> Krypton/Jarvis builds (whichever applicable) and last but not the least, choose Titanium Build
In the case, where Titanium build Kodi becomes a tough nut to crack (for whatever reason), as a fallback plan, you can always try out these alternatives to Titanium.
- Durex Build
- The Beast
- No Limits Magic Build
- Fire TV Guru
- Pulse CCM
A Word Of Caution!
Streaming content illegally can get you a DMCA notice from the authorities. That is why always resort to the use of official addons. But, if you must, use a decent VPN service to prevent monitoring online and unwanted speed throttling. A virtual private network will hide your IP address so you become anonymous on the web to anyone who might be keeping tabs on your activities. Even if they track you, they will not be able to trace it back to your actual IP.
Does Kodi Titanium Build Have Exodus
Exodus lost developers support a long time ago. No wonder, it is still one of the finest addons to date but without developers support, Exodus lost its touch. Does Titanium build Kodi have Exodus in its arsenal of addons? Sorry to disappoint you folks but the answer is, “No”. Even if it did, it does not anymore.
How To Install Titanium Build Kodi On Firestick
This process takes into account the fact that you have already installed Kodi on your Firestick.
- From that point forward, on your Firestick go to Developer Options -> Enable ADB Debugging and then Apps from Unknown Sources.
- After that, launch Kodi on Firestick.
How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi Android
Although Titanium build Kodi offers access to Android APK, but there are some issues with the platform, like movies freezing or not loading etc. So while you can install Titanium for Android, it is not worth a try. The installation process is known to turn off your Android device.
To Wrap It Up
All in all, Titanium build Kodi will blow you away in terms of wealth of addons it brings to the table. It also packs support for free as well as paid live TV addons so no wonder why Titanium build Kodi is one of the wildly popular builds. This build, as of late, has also been updated in the Spanish language which is a good thing because it paves way for accommodating users from all around the globe.
What are you waiting for then? Unlock the world of streaming and entertainment with Titanium build for Kodi!