How to Install Quantum on Kodi
Sanctuary has been rebranded as Quantum for Kodi. The addon serves as an all-in-one solution that has something for everyone.
The addon will give you access to content from playlisters including and not limited to Oblivious, Supremacy, Pyramid and Fido. Basically, it will include any and all that are willing to contribute content covering sections like documentaries, live TV, music, sports, movies, TV shows and so on.
To take advantage of these offerings, you will obviously need to get Quantum on Kodi. However, you will need to get a VPN at the same time, unless you much prefer getting in trouble for copyright infringement.
Requirements for Quantum Kodi Addon
As mentioned above, you will need to get a VPN, like Ivacy VPN, in order to use Quantum on Kodi. The reason for this being the addon is a third party addon, which has no support from the team behind Kodi itself. Also, since the addon utilizes several streaming sources to get you the content you want, you are at risk the risk of losing your private and confidential information to cybercriminals.
Fortunately, this problem can be dealt with by getting Ivacy VPN. How the VPN works is that it allows you to switch between servers from around the world. This ensures your original IP address remains hidden, meaning nobody will know where you are, let alone who you are in the first place. With features like Internet Kill Switch and Public Wi-Fi security, you will be pleased to know you will be covered at all ends.
To get Ivacy VPN on Kodi, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN.
- Go to “System” and click “File Manager”.
- Select “Add Source” from the window on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Double-click the text box.
- Type http://www.ivacy.com/kodiaddon and click “Done”.
- In the text box, rename the media source to “kodiaddon”.
- Click “OK” to add Ivacy to Kodi’s repository.
- Navigate to “System” and click “Settings”.
- Under “Settings” on the window located on the left-hand side of the screen, click “Add-ons”.
- Select “Install from the zip file”.
- Now select the source you previously added. Select the “kodiaddon”
- Click on the repository’s zip file for Ivacy.
- Your addon is now ready to be installed.
- Navigate to “System” and select “Settings”.
- Select “Add-ons” tab from the left-hand side section of the screen.
- Select “Install from repository”.
- Select the “Ivacy repo” that was previously added in Ivacy’s repository.
- After you have selected “Ivacy repo”, a new window will pop up. Select “Service” and then in the next window, select “Ivacy Monitor OpenVPN”.
- In this menu, click “Install” to install IvacyAddon for Kodi.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed Ivacy VPN addon for Kodi.
For those with devices running Windows, iOS, macOS and/or Android, they can follow these instructions in order to use Ivacy VPN with Kodi:
It is really simple, download and install the Ivacy VPN app from the respective store, either the Play Store or iTunes. Execute the app, and let it run in the background while you use Kodi.
Note: For additional details regarding setting up Ivacy on Kodi, click here.
How to Install Quantum on Kodi
Now that you have Ivacy VPN covering your back, you can install Quantum for Kodi without thinking twice. If you are wondering how to make that possible, here is what you need to do:
- Select “System” from the top left side of the screen.
- Select “File Manager”.
- Select “Add Source” on the left side of the screen.
- Select “None”.
- Enter the following URL: http://androidaba.com/addons/
- In the box that pops up, rename it as “Sanctuary” and click “OK”.
- Click “OK”.
- On the Home Screen, select “add-ons”.
- Click the “Package Installer icon” from the top left side of the screen.
- Select “Install from zip file”.
- A new box will pop up, select “Sanctuary”.
- Select “sanctuary-1.0.1.zip”.
- Wait for the “Sanctuary Installed” notification message.
- Select “Install from repositorySanctuary”.
- Select “Sanctuary Repo”.
- Select “Video Add-ons”.
- Select “Quantum”.
- Click “Install” to bring the process to a close.
Note: The Quantum Kodi addon can be accessed by accessing VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Quantum from the home screen.
Since you now know what needs to be done to get Quantum on Kodi, that too with maximum protection while you are connected online, do not waste any more time. Feel free to follow these steps to gain access to a highway of unlimited video content, completely free of cost.