How to Install Numbers Kodi Addon Version 18 and 17
What is Numbers Kodi Addon?
Kodi addons are a class apart. The addons enable any user to stream media via Kodi. An addon by the name of Numbers is a lucrative addon. It is from the house of the Cellar Door Repository. Lately, it has been revamped for a sleek look and design. Any fan of Kodi would love Numbers Kodi Addon due to its fresh look. Not only look, but the addon comes with exciting looking icons and just overall awesomeness. We’ll get into details as we go on.
The addon is meant for TV shows and movies. The addon packs a feel of Exodus and thus, the selection of menus and categories is amazing. These range from horror, romantic, DC/Marvel series and movies, standup comedy, and foreign movies. So if you are an avid movie or TV show fan, get started with Numbers Kodi addon.
How to install Numbers Kodi Addon on Leia 18
The Kodi Leia version is the latest from the house of Kodi. As a fan of Kodi those who became accustomed to streaming media on either Jarvis 16 or Krypton 17.6, will have few things to learn with Kodi 18.
Here are the steps to get you started with installing Numbers addon on Kodi Leia.
- Launch Kodi.
- Click on the System Settings icon.
- Go to the File Manager.
- Double click on the Add Source box on the left.
- Where it says None, click on it.
- Type in the URL http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and then press OK.
- Name it anything you like but for now, we are going to call it Cellar Door.
- Take a moment to see if everything is in order and then hit OK.
- Head back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Here select Addons.
- You will notice a Package Installer Icon in the top left, click on it.
- Now select to Install from zip file.
- On the following screen choose Cellar Door.
- Click on the repository.cdrepo-8.8.zip to begin (make sure you have the latest version of the zip file).
- Now, wait for the repository to download.
- Once downloaded, you will notice a message saying the repository installed successfully.
- Scroll down and you will see, Install from repository.
- Choose CellarDoorTV Repo.
- Go to Video Addons.
- Click on Numbers.
- Press Install.
- A dialog box will pop up displaying all the relevant dependencies and addons that Numbers will bring upon installation. Click OK to proceed.
- A notification saying, the addon installed successfully will show up on the top right corner of your screen.
- From this point forward, go to Kodi main menu> Addons> Numbers and commence streaming!
How to Install Numbers Kodi Addon on Krypton 17.6
The process fairly similar to the above but minus a couple of additional steps.
- Open Kodi.
- Go to System.
- In the File Manager, select Add Source.
- Double click on None.
- Now type the following http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and select Done.
- In the name box underneath, write cdrepo or anything that you would prefer.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Choose cdrepo> repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for the addon enabled notification.
- Select Install from Repository.
- Then choose the CellarDoorTV repository.
- Go to Video Addons.
- At this point, choose Numbers Kodi addon.
- Hit Install.
- You will notice a confirmation message in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are all set to bask in Numbers Kodi addon by going to Videos> Addons> Numbers on the home screen.
The Use of a VPN
The use of a VPN cannot be emphasized any further. A VPN will help you safeguard your privacy unlike anything else. Therefore, when planning on streaming on Kodi via add-ons, it is essential that you have a VPN enabled such as Ivacy.
Since Kodi is made up of addons both official and unofficial, it can get tricky for users. Those who can afford to subscribe to a service enjoy their favorite streams via Kodi. Although, Kodi addon Numbers is an addon developed by third parties, meaning not endorsed by Kodi.
This is where the trouble starts. Authorities such as your government and ISP keep tabs on your internet activities, and when they find out that somebody is trying to access content that is violating the copyrights, a DMCA notice is served to that individual.
DMCA is a penalty that could result in fines and even prison time. That is why a VPN can help. It helps mask your online IP address thereby making the user anonymous or invisible in the eyes of the authorities. Those who cannot afford to subscribe to official addons tend to do away with unofficial add-ons such as the likes of Numbers addon Kodi.
The article does not IN ANY WAY CONDONE the reliance on unofficial addons. If you must, do so at your own risk.
Numbers Addon Kodi Alternatives
In the case where Numbers Kodi addon is down or not working such as when the repository is taken down by authorities (which is usually the case with third-party addons), you ought to have some alternatives in your arsenal.
The following are the notable add-ons that can serve as an alternative to Numbers Addon.
Seren is a multi-source addon by the developers of Incursion. The best part about Seren is that it has been designed from scratch. Going in you can expect an ambitious addon and that’s guaranteed. The problem with the old code is that you have to constantly tweak and fix it. Not with Seren.
Another powerful addon. It offers integration with Real Debrid, among other sources. It is a fork of the former Bubbles addon. Now that Bubbles is out of the picture, the forked got infused with Gaia. In the last year or so, it has been consistently tweaked to work fast. No wonder the addon has garnered so much traction.
Easily one of the iconic addons currently ruling the scene and an alternative to Kodi Numbers addon. It was first developed by Lambda, and from that point forward it has been forked dozens of times. Today it stands revamped and has become better than ever!
To Wrap it Up
So that’s all she wrote. This guide would have enabled you to by now to install Numbers addon Kodi on both Leia and Krypton. It will be enjoyed by both fans and nonfans alike. It is a free addon, so care is advised. Make sure to employ a Kodi VPN service such as Ivacy to mask your IP address and stream in complete anonymity.