UFC and boxing fans will be pleased to know that two of their favorite fighters, Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather, will be going head-to-head against each other for a fight of a lifetime. The competitors are going to face each other on the 26th of August at the T-Mobile Arena.
‘The Money Fight’, as the bout is being referred to, offers heavy winnings for both competitors if they win that is.
The match has got everyone wondering who will actually come out on top. Fans on both sides are assessing each fighter’s strengths and weaknesses to be able to determine the victor. No matter who wins, the match will be remembered for years to come.
That being said, if you want to know how to watch ‘The Money Fight’ as soon as it is aired, here is what you need to do:
Unblock Mayweather vs. McGregor Beforehand
To make this possible, follow these steps:
- Create a wireless or Ethernet connection from your router using your PC.
- Select Basic Setup > Connection Type > PPTP.
- Select ‘Use DHCP’, and then select ‘Yes’.
- Under ‘Gateway (PPTP Server)’, enter server name, after which you need to enter your Username and Password. Also select ‘refuse-eap’ under the PPTP field.
- Access ‘DHCP Server’ and enable the option.
- Select ‘Apply Settings’, after which you need to select the ‘Save’ button.
- Now go to Status > WAN > Connect.
Watch Mayweather vs. McGregor on Roku for Free
Surprisingly, you can watch ‘The Money Fight’ for free. The process may seem overwhelming at first, but it is really quite simple. In order to watch the fight, you will, however, need to install Kodi on Roku, which can be done by following these steps. Once that is out of the way, you can watch the match on Roku, completely free of cost, by either referring to this detailed post on Money Fight with Kodi or by following these steps:
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Expert Mode > Addons.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” and click “Yes” on the pop-up message.
- Return to home screen.
- Go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source and select
- In the top text box, enter “http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff”.
- In the bottom text box, enter name “Media repo” and click “OK”.
- Return to home screen.
- Go to Addons and click on the “Unbox” icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Install from Zip file” and navigate to the file you named“Media repo” in step 7.
- Now click on colossus-x-x-x.zipto install.
- Wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now click on Install from repository and select Colossus Repo to open.
- Go back to Video Add-on and click on Sportsdevil to install.
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen.
- Return to Kodi home screen.
- Go to Addons > Videos Addons > SportsDevil to launch
- From the SportsDevil home screen, click on Live Sports and go to Eu > Boxing.
- You are now ready to stream Mayweather vs. McGregor.
Best Kodi Addons to Stream Mayweather vs. McGregor for Roku
The best thing about installing Kodi on your Roku device is that it opens a world of possibilities. Simply put, you will plenty of addons to choose from in order to stream ‘The Money Fight’. Keeping this in mind, here are some of the best addons for your consideration:
- Sports Devil
- Phoenix Addon
- Evolve Addon
- Elite Sports
- Moneysports (HD)
You now have everything you need to prepare yourself for the fight of a lifetime. Rest assured, you will have an unparalleled viewing experience, where you will not have to worry about being monitored, tracked or being compromised to security threats present online due to Ivacy being set in place.