How To Watch UFC 252 On Android
On Saturday, August 15, 2020, Miocic vs Cormier will go head-to-head at UFC 252. If you’re a die-hard fan of mixed martial arts and are wondering how to watch UFC on Android then we have a quick and simple trick for you.
How to live stream UFC 252 on Android
If you’re looking for a way to watch the bout on your Android device and catch all the action from the showdown of Miocic vs Cormier live, then simply follow the below-mentioned steps.
There are two ways to catch all the UFC action live on your Android device:
- Watch the fight via online broadcasting channels.
- Watch the fight through the official UFC website or app.
1. Watch UFC on Android via online broadcasting channels
The following are the major online broadcasting channels that will show UFC live on their channels.
|United States||Fox Sports|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport|
However, there is a catch. Most of the channels mentioned above are geo-restricted. So, if you do not reside in any of the aforementioned countries, then you will surely face problems in accessing the websites these online broadcasting channels.
In order to unblock these channels, you must opt for the best Android VPN. Ivacy VPN is fast, reliable and affordable making it the industry’s leading VPN service provider.
Ivacy helps you bypass all the online restrictions there is, giving you unrestricted access to any channel all around the world. Now with Ivacy VPN, you can watch UFC live without having to worry about geo-restrictions.
Watch UFC via Fox Sports (USA)
If you prefer watching UFC on Fox Sports, here is how you can catch your favorite UFC fighters live in action.
- Sign up for Ivacy VPN.
- Download and Install Ivacy VPN app on Android.
- Connect to Ivacy’s Fastest US VPN Server.
- Visit Fox Sports and sign in.
That’s it! Now with Ivacy VPN, you can live stream all UFC fights straight from home.
Note: If you prefer watching UFC on any other channel, simply follow the aforementioned steps as they are and select the respective country of your preferred channel.
2. Watch UFC via the UFC App on Android
You can even watch your favorite UFC fights on your Android-powered device by downloading the UFC app for Android. Here’s a step by step guide on how to watch UFC on Android – UFC App.
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN.
- Download and Install the Ivacy VPN app for Android.
- Disable location service from Android.
- Force Stop Play Store.
- Clear cache and data of Google Play Store.
- Click on ‘Country’ name. Select ‘Australia’ as your location. You have an Australian IP address now. You are automatically connected.
- Download and activate the official UFC app on your Android device.
- Live stream UFC on your Android device without any hassle.
Do remember that UFC programs are region-locked; hence they cater only to the local audience. Therefore, in order to live stream the Miocic vs Cormier fight, use Ivacy VPN; a fast, reliable, and affordable VPN service.
We’re not done yet…
Get UFC Fight Pass At A Mammoth Discount with Ivacy VPN
We know a neat trick that you can use to get a UFC Fight Pass for a discounted price! Without connecting to Ivacy VPN, your UFC Pay-Per-View Fight Pass will cost you $56.96 but you can enjoy a discount and purchase the UFC Fight Pass for $24.89 only with Ivacy VPN.
Here is what you need to do:
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN.
- Download and install the app on your respective device.
- Access the app; connect to a server in the Philippines.
- Once that is taken care of,
Watch Miocic vs Cormier match online without any hassle and get a chance to catch all the action blow by blow as the two warriors battle it out in the Octagon. Let us take a look at what the fighters are bringing to the table.
We hope with the help of this article you would be able to watch UFC on Android.
Who will the odds favor? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.