League football finally returns and you better set up your Kodi already to not miss out your favorite football games this season.
Yes, you read that right, you can now watch catch your favorite English football clubs in action right on your Kodi device!
Please note that XvBMC Repository is geo-restricted so you might not be able to stream football matches from your location if you reside outside that region. But you can stream your favorite region-locked content on Kodi without any hassle and catch all the action live without breaking a sweat. Here’s what you need to do:
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN
- Configure Ivacy VPN on your desired platform (Windows, Android, iOS & Mac) or download dedicated Ivacy Addon for Kodi
- Change location to UK or US.
- Livestream football on Kodi
How To Watch European League Football On Kodi
Do you have a Kodi Box? If you do then you really don’t have to worry about how to watch football league online. Here are the best add-ons to watch league football online.
Watch League Football On Kodi With Exodus
If you’re a regular user of Kodi box, you can stream a variety of movies and TV shows for free via Exodus. The best part about Exodus Kodi add-on is that you have access to a varied library of streaming sources at your disposal.
The new release of Exodus add-on has successfully established itself as the authority to stream video content of all kind such as league football. The new version is free of bugs and any errors, so you’re in luck.
Without any further ado, here’s how to install Exodus’ latest version on Kodi through XvBMC Repository and watch football on Kodi without any hassle!
Please note that Exodus has now sort of re-branded to Covenant. So you can find latest Exodus add-on under Video Add-on in XvBMC Repository. In case you don’t like Exodus, there are other great Kodi football add-ons too. Feel free to check them out.
How To Install XvBMC Repository On Kodi
- Launch the Kodi Krypton application and go to “Settings”
- From the list of options, click on “File Manager”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add-Source” option.
- Select “None” and enter: http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc
- Name the media source “Repository.XvBMC” and hit OK.
- From the main menu, go to add-ons and click on the “Package” symbol.
- Select the “Install from zip file” option and click on Repository.XvBMC.
- A new window will open up. Click on “repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip”
- Wait for the repository to install successfully.
- Head to the “Install from repository” menu.
- Now Click on XvBMC.
- Open Add-on Repository.
- Scroll down and click on tknorris Release Repository.
- Hit Install and wait for the notification.
- Once the repository is installed, hit backspace twice to return to the Install from Repository.
- Open tknorris repository.
How To Install Exodus On Kodi
- Now go to Browse Add-ons>Video Add-ons.
- From the list, select Exodus and click Install.
- Wait for Exodus modules to download and install.
- Once you get a message prompt, click OK.
- You will get another message prompt to install repository for Exodus addon. Click Yes to install.
- When you see “Installation complete” pop-up notification, hit the OK button.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Exodus on Kodi via XvBMC Repository. You can now enjoy league football on Kodi without any hassle and catch all the action live on the biggest screen in the house!
However, you should remember that most channels broadcasting European football only cater to local audiences so you may not be able to access these channels from abroad.
Watch League Football On Kodi With SportsDevil
You can also watch football on Kodi with SportsDevil which is another incredibly popular Kodi addon for streaming live sports from anywhere in the world. SportsDevil gives you unrestricted access to live streams of your favorite sports and has tons of working links to watch European football online for free!
All you have to do is install SportsDevil on Kodi and you will gain unrestricted access to the best football streaming links out there! Here’s how you can install SportsDevil on Kodi:
- Launch ‘Kodi’ when you are done with its installation.
- Got to Settings> click on File Manager>double click on Add Source.
- Type or Copy this link to http://kdil.co/repo/ to the place where it says <None>.
- You have to name the media source, so type ‘Kodil Repo’ and click Done.
- Click on ‘Esc’ button to go back to the home screen and click on ‘Add-ons’>My Add-ons >Install from Zip File.
- Select Kodil Repo> Kodil.zip> Wait for a few seconds.
- Pressing ‘Esc’ again to roll back to the previous menu and click Install from repository >Kodil Repository>Video Add-ons>Sports Devil >Install.
- Installation of plug-in may take some time and when it finishes, an ‘Enable’ sign will appear in front of SportsDevil
- Once enabled sign appears, go to Home Screen > Videos > Video Add-ons >SportsDevil
- A list of channels would appear for streaming. Enjoy!
Best Kodi Add-ons To Watch League Football On Kodi
You can use the following Kodi repositories to live stream football matches and watch your favorite soccer stars in action during the tournament.
Watch live league football On SportsDevil
- Live Sports —> Atdhenet
- Sports TV —> Cricfree.tv
- Live Sports —> Dimsports.eu
- Live Sports —> Firstrowsports
- Live TV —> FilmOn.com
- Sports TV —> HDfree.tv
- Live TV —> ibrod.tv
- Sports TV —> iLive.to
- Sports TV —> MamaHD
- Live Sports —> Livefootball.ws
- Live Sports —> Livefootballvideo.com
- Live Sports —> LiveTV.ru
- Live Sports —> LSHunter.tv
- Live Sports —> Rojadirecta.me
- Live Sports —> StopStream.com
- Live Sports —> VIPBox.tv
- Sports TV —> ShowSport.com
- Sports TV —> Sports4u.tv
- Sports TV —> StreamHD.eu
- Live TV —> LiveOnlineTV247.info
- Live TV —> S2
- Live TV —> Shadownet.ro
- Live TV —> tvone1.tv
- Live TV —> zerocast.tv
Kodi is not the only way to stream football matches. Here are some other ways to stream live football without cable.