With thousands of cricket fans buzzing around the world to live every moment of the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup, Ivacy VPN brings you the solution for how to watch the cricket world cup on Kodi. All those fans who are looking to watch live cricket on Kodi, you have come just to the right place. Read ahead to find out your cricket on Kodi 2019 fix.
How to watch Cricket world cup 2019 on Kodi
To watch the cricket world cup on Kodi, follow the given steps:
- Subscribe to Ivacy VPN
- Download Ivacy VPN app for your device on which you will use Kodi on
- Or configure Ivacy VPN with a router and connect Kodi with VPN-enabled router
- Select the US or Indian server while connecting/ configuring (depending on the addon)
- Launch Kodi
- Install Kodi addon for cricket world cup 2019
- Open add-on
- Find live stream and enjoy!
If you are a regular Kodi user, you already know that this platform is a blessing in disguise. All you need is the right addon which is free of malware and you are good to go. However, it is highly recommended to use a Kodi VPN before streaming world cup on Kodi because using unofficial Kodi addons can result in you getting a DMCA notice. Also, some addons have region lock, so in this case, a VPN is necessary to bypass this geo-restriction.
Which is why in that case we always incorporate Ivacy VPN in our solution whether the addon is geo-restricted, official or unofficial.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
6 Best Kodi Add-ons for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- TV One
- Halow Live TV
- Cerebro IPTV
- Secret TV ViP
How to Install Kodi addon for Cricket World Cup 2019 Free Stream
Here is the first thing you need to do in order to watch Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi through one of the addons. If you have already installed addons from unofficial sources before, then you can skip this step.
Step 1: Allow installation from Unknown Sources
- Go to the main menu and click the Settings shortcut
- Select System Settings
- Navigate to Add-ons
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and switch the toggle button to ON
- Click Yes on the popup message that appears
Once this is done, your addon installation process will happen like a breeze. You can select any of the addons stated in the list above. SportsDevil is the default choice for fans who want to stream sports on Kodi. Since many of you already are familiar with SportsDevil, for the purpose of this guide we will give step by step instructions of how to install Sports365.
How to Install Sports 365 addon for cricket world cup on Kodi 2019:
- From Kodi ‘Home screen’, click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the top of the menu on the left of the display
- In the following window, click on ‘File Manager’
- Double click on ‘Add Source’ on the left of the display
- A dialogue box will appear with two empty fields
- Double click on where it says <None>
- In the text box that appears, paste the web address below exactly as it is – http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
- Now click on ‘OK’
- Click the bottom slot of the window and name the file ‘Sport365’
- Then select ‘OK’
- Head back to the Kodi main menu and select ‘Add-ons’ from the panel on the left of the screen
- In the next display, select the ‘Open Box’ icon at the top of the left-side menu
- Select ‘Install from zip file’
- A box will appear with a list of available zip files in the computer
- Scan and locate ‘Sports365’
- Select ‘repository.bugatsinho-2.2.zip’
- Wait a while for the repository to download. A notification will appear confirming that the ‘QWER repository’ has been installed.
- Select ‘Install from repository’
- Navigate until you find ‘Bugatsinho repository’ and click on it
- You will be able to see the repository logo on the left side of the screen. Double click on it to open
- Click on ‘Video Addons’
- Select ‘Sport 365’
- Hit ‘Install’
- Now you can enjoy Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi with tons of sports channels on Sport 365 Live add-on
If watching the cricket world cup on Kodi is your thing, then you have come to the right place. Just remember to connect to a VPN first before you go about streaming cricket world cup on Kodi. When using Kodi, Ivacy VPN ensures your privacy remains intact and allows the stressfree experience of the cricket world cup on Kodi. Stay safe from online malice while streaming cricket anonymously via Ivacy VPN from May 30 through 14 July 2019.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee