Kodi is an impressive free multi-platform media player that has also emerged as a great resource to watch films and TV for free. Starting off as Xbox Media Center (or XBMC), the software now exists in more than 65 languages, over a great number of platforms, and blending the work of hundreds of programmers.
Over the years, Kodi has made a name for itself because of its potential, thanks in part to their addons, one of which was Phoenix.
Phoenix Add-on On Kodi
Phoenix is a top of the line Kodi add-on that has been progressively revamped and updated over the years. Phoenix has made its name as a very effective and booming operational add-on. Besides its countless movies and TV shows, many netizens are tuning into Phoenix for its sports channels, and why shouldn’t they? This beastly addon made its presence felt and shortly became the best possible addon on Kodi, that is until it was taken down.
But while there are other decent addons that have taken the torn, Phoenix has once again, risen from the ashes, metaphorically speaking and is now offering the same great content it used to offer back in its glory days.
Here we present you with everything you need to know to install Phoenix on Kodi.
We highly recommend using a Kodi VPN to keep your Kodi streaming habits private and to help get around any geo-blocking that might be stopping you from accessing certain add-ons.
- At the top left coner, find and click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- Now click Add Source
- Click None
- Type http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/ in the URL box
- Now click OK
- In the name box below, name it phoenixrepo and click OK
- Go back to the home screen and click Add-ons
- Click on the Add-on Package Installer Icon near the top left corner
- Now click Install from zip file
- On the following screen, select phoenixrepo
- Now click phoenixreborn-1.1.0
- Wait for the repository to download, you will get the confirmation through a popup at the top-right side
- Again, go to the addons installer icon and this time, click Install from repository
- Now click Kodi Phoenix Reborn Repository
- Then Video Add-ons
- Click Phoenix Reborn English
- Then click Install
- You’re now ready to stream all the best movies on Phoenix Reborn addon on Kodi
Was this step-by-step tutorial helpful? Share your opinions in the comments section below.