Deathstar addon is fast becoming one of the most sought after addons now that Blamo repository and its associated addons are out of the picture for some time. The rise in popularity is due to the addon’s collaboration on a variety of repositories. Deathstar addon is made up of six notable repositories which’s why the demand for this addon is off the charts!
With Deathstar installed, you can watch all of the content that you have come to love including movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, etc. However, it is advisable to employ a decent VPN service such as Ivacy VPN for viewing content privately.
Why Use A VPN?
A VPN service is crucial when it comes to streaming content on Kodi. For starters, third party addons are discouraged and are thus, taken down by authorities. It is akin to copyright violation since addons such as Deathstar addon aren’t licensed to broadcast media. Only authorized or official addons are certified to do that.
This is where a Kodi VPN will come in handy as it not only offers protection against ISP monitoring and government surveillance but helps you with stutter-free streaming experience. No lags and complete anonymity brings you the best in Kodi streaming.
Follow these steps to configure a VPN on Kodi:
- Register and download Ivacy on your device
- Connect to the desired server preferably US server
- Launch Kodi and select Deathstar addon
- Stream your favorite content unlike anything else!
How to install Deathstar addon on Kodi 17 and 18
- Open Kodi
- Go to Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Double click on Add Source
- Choose None
- Type the following address http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ in the space therein and select OK
- Name the source as Ezzer or whatever you like
- Click OK
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons on the left-hand side menu
- Click on the Package Installer (box icon in the top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Ezzer
- Choose repository.EzzerMacsWizard-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Addon enabled notification
- Now select Install from Repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- On Kodi home, choose Video addons
- Select DeathStar
- Hit Install
- Wait for Addon installed notification
Voila! You have successfully installed the Deathstar addon.
Alternatives to Deathstar Addon
Deathstar is “one ring to rule them all” Kodi addon. The addon provides content by scraping links from all across the internet. For alternatives, check out the best Kodi addons guide and take your pick.
Deathstar Addon Features
Deathstar is known for its features. What makes this addon stand out from the crowd. Read on to find out.
- Deathstar Kodi addon is not a single addon but a mix of 40 video addons.
- Not only Deathstar allow you to watch films and TV shows but also live TV, sports, news and you name it.
- Due to multiple addons bundled together in Deathstar, you do not have to separately install each repository. This, in turn, saves you both time and money.
- Good news for Trakt account holders. With Deathstar Kodi addon you can connect your Trakt account to it and can sync all media to keep tabs on your watch history.
- Deathstar also supports Real-Debrid integration which brings in a variety of HD links for your viewing pleasure.
- For those of you who think that it’s a Kodi build, it isn’t. Just a good old fashioned addon so does not take up a whole lot of space.
For Kodi fans and new users, Deathstar is a lucrative option. A collaboration between some of the top developers in the business has developed it and Deathstar Kodi addon is certainly living up to its name. The best part about this addon is, it is maintained on a routine basis and the content is constantly updated.